Sunday, January 2, 2011

Fun Photos on FB

This is not a very sensitive topic, but many will be offended. You know some people upload all kinds of pics & then we get sms, calls or messages in our inbox to check out those albums.

You don’t have to be curious enough. I guess it just happens. And I have never been able to understand as to why people upload such intimate photos as display pics & they even allow everyone to click & see the pic in totality. Which generates emails & the never-ending gossip sessions see no end for at least 2 days. Can you actually blame those who go on talking & talking for sometime? For God’s sake, we are humans, not angels!

There are times when you don’t have access, but people love sharing such things on mails. So if you have a habit of putting such pics on FB, keep in mind that your pics might be circulating. You cannot trust your friends or colleagues. Both male & females are into this thing. I’m telling you from my personal experience.

It’s amusing but the lives of some people do not move ahead till they put albums on FB. Sometimes I do feel sorry as some people only believe in jeering at them & at the same time, they leave nice comments.

As much as I hate to admit it, even I keep an eye on 2 people, but they are not in my circle. And yes I do not know why it is always 2 rather than just one. But in a way, we all are curious to some extent.